Quiethut provides this website as a service. Reading this website denotes your understanding and complete agreement with the terms listed below.
The materials contained on the Site are provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. Quiethut makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and Quiethut shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Quiethut, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Last but not least, You’re cool right? Great. Because cool people don’t steal content without permission.
All other feedback, comments and requests to use and reproduce content published on Quiethut should be directed to: contact at quiethut dot com
Thank you for visiting Quiethut.